- Create Android applications based on UI/UX requirements and mockups.
- Highly experienced in Android (Java) app development.
- Create iOS Applications based on UI/UX requirements and mockups.
- Experienced in Android iOS (Swift/Obj-C) app development.
- Cross-platform App Development using React JS, Framework7.
- Hybrid Mobile App Development in React Native, Flutter.
- Experience in Kotlin, Flutter, PHP, JS Framework would be a plus.
- Work experience in e-commerce, Ride Sharing, Courier Services are highly preferable.
- Working with In-App Purchases, Google Map, RESTful API.
- Ability to work with databases including Firebase, MySQL, SQLite, Realm.
- Experience in PHP/LARAVEL Development for web applications.
- Integrating app with Social Networks and Payment Gateway.
- The document building process for maintenance and upgrades.
- Sound knowledge in working with Google Play Store and iTunes or App Store.
- Sufficient understanding of the app development lifecycle.
- Knowledge in Source code management and Version Control: Git, GitHub.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and test to optimize performance.
- Graduation is preferred from the IT/Tech discipline.
- Educational background is flexible for a highly skilled person.
- Skills Required: Kotlin, Mobile Application Developer, Mobile Application Development in Android and or Cross-Platform, PHP (OOP), React Native, React JS, Swift.
N.B: Educational qualifications may be relaxed in case of exceptionally experienced candidates or foreign return experienced in the same field.
- At least 2-3 years.
- The applicants should have experience in the following areas:
iOS Application Development, Mobile Application Development in Android and or Cross-Platform, Mobile apps developer.
- Visual Composer.
- Plugin Develop.
- Theme Develop.
- Digital Marketing SEO/SMM.
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD.
- Database Management.
- Website Security.
- Options framework (Titan, Redux, Option Tree).
- Age at least 25-35 years.
- Both males and females can apply.
- Proven work experience as a Mobile App Developer.
- Portfolio of released applications on the Play Store and App Store.
- Excellent analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Architect, build, and maintain mobile applications with clean and scalable code.
- Ensure the performance, quality, security, and responsiveness of applications.
- Ability to customize an existing mobile application.
- Backend development such as Node, Express, PHP, Python will be preferred.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Familiar with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Code Pipeline.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Festival Bonus: 2.
- Training facilities.
- Annual picnic.
- Gift for the family.
Send your CV to: email@example.com
Or, Apply Online!