- Maintaining all documents regarding the Qatar recruitment process.
- Providing training to assigned employees about Qatar labor laws, culture, rules, and regulations.
- Providing orientation to passengers before flight.
- Arranging and assessing of the interview for candidates’ selection.
- Coordinating with Qatar’s local office.
- Developing a marketing policy to grow Qatar business.
- Adapting video interviews on digital platforms.
- Making daily report for Qatar client and Bangladesh office.
- Honors or Masters from any reputed institute.
- Educational background is flexible for qualified candidates.
N.B: Educational qualifications may be relaxed in case of an exceptionally experienced candidate or foreign return experienced in the same field.
- At least 5-7 years of job experience in QATAR.
- Must have to know English, Arabic, and Urdu.
- Age 32 to 45 years.
- Only males can apply.
- Good team player, well-organized, initiative, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to effectively communicate and correspond with the concerned department.
- Needs to have considerable knowledge or understanding of Human Resource Management and compliance.
- Good Knowledge in Computers such as MS-Office, MS-Excel.
- Proficiency in English knowledge and additional languages is an advantage.
- Ability to present, persuade, and communicate effectively.
- Mature professional manner.
- Positive personality.
- Well organized and Self-motivated.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Festival Bonus: 2.
- Additional Bonus: 2 or 3.
- Training facilities.
- Business tour.
- Annual picnic.
- Gift for the family.
Send your CV to: email@example.com
Or, Apply Online!