- Proficient in MySQL and has a strong PHP skill.
- Have deep knowledge of WordPress framework and theme/plugin development.
- Who must develop various web applications using WordPress.
- Experience in developing custom WordPress plugins.
- Have good working knowledge in HTML5, CSS3, and the latest Bootstrap framework.
- Have good working experience in APIs.
- Experience in the Laravel framework or any other MVC framework.
- Experience in Angular JS or React JS or Node JS is a plus.
- Have knowledge of Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop.
- Have knowledge of SEO/SMM.
- Graduation is preferred from the IT/Tech discipline.
- Educational background is flexible for a highly skilled person.
N.B: Educational qualifications may be relaxed in case of exceptionally experienced candidates or foreign return experienced preferred.
- Minimum 2 to 3 Year(s) professional experience.
- Visual Composer.
- Plugin Develop.
- Theme Develop.
- Digital Marketing SEO/SMM.
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD.
- Database Management.
- Website Security.
- Options framework. (Titan, Redux, Option Tree)
- Age 25 to 38 years.
- Both males and females can apply.
- Must be energetic and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work quickly with high-quality.
- Must be initiative, creative, innovative, quick learner, and a team player.
- Must have the ability to obey company rules and follow instructions of the team leader.
- Must meet the project deadline and give the highest priority to the project.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Festival Bonus: 2.
- Training facilities.
- Annual picnic.
- Gift for the family.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, Apply Online!